Monday, April 6, 2009

Venturing into the Blogging world!!


I have officially started my own blog. You might be asking yourself...."the ogdens already have a family blog". That is true, but the owner and opporator of that blog is Jared and only Jared. http://www.oggyfam.blogspot.com/ I am very proud of him and the blog he has done. He is very proud of his family and loves us very much. The only thing is he won't give me the password and let me add anything to it. He thinks I will make it too girly and wordy........which is absolutly true. There are many small mommy moments and other experiances I want to share with my family and friends...and at the same time keep a journal of these precious moments. I have no idea how to use this site but I will try my best to figure it out. Any advice would be wonderful. Keep posted for future posts!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog! That is funny that Jared won't let you use the blog he made. But now you have your own so that is great. If we get together this week than I can teach you how to do things on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know where you are coming from, as well as Jared. I will stay neutral. Looking forward to reading your insights and great words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo Yo- me lika to reada da bloggy. Looking forward to your posts-

    Chad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for your blog! We need to get together. I am so excited for your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so proud of you sweety! I love it when you get all "independent!"

    ReplyDelete